Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Shakespuss, or Shakespuss & Co Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH. Our company registration number is 08501093, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
This website and its content is copyright of Shakespuss & Co Ltd - © 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The Character ‘Shakespuss’ or ‘William Shakespuss’ is the creation and property of Melissa Mailer-Yates and forms an additional artistic licence protected by copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
You must not use any part of this site or its content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.